How to transport Cupcakes


How to transport Cupcakes
I am unable to buy those fancy cupcake boxes to transport my cupcakes. So, I'm going to share with you an easy way to transport your cupcakes.

I do not take credit for the idea below. Couple of years ago I read about this some where, don't know if it was a book or the internet but it stayed in my head and when I became a cake decorator I started using this method.
So here it is, I hope it helps you too.


You will need your cupcake baking pan and aluminum foil.

Cut a big piece of aluminum foil about 1 1/2 times that of your baking pan. Flip your cupcake baking pan over.
Place the aluminum foil on top of the baking pan.  like so...
Now slowly ease the foil into the gaps of the pan, Like so.

Do it slowly making sure not to break the foil. Make sure you get into the depth of the curves so you get a good firm form.
 Flip it over to the right side and neaten all the edges so they look presentable.

Then take off the baking pan from the foil and what you have is a cupcake holder for your cupcakes.
You can place this in a box or a foil. It's best to place it in a box that doesn't have excess room to move. 
I usually use a cake box meant for sheet cakes. But here I'm also showing you a more economical option of a baking foil.

As you can see, the cupcakes do not touch each other or move. Therefore they travel well.
I hope you learned something new.
Thanks for stopping by. Until next time.
Happy cake decorating

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
  • flavor of cooking © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes